Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Artistic douchebaggery mmkay?

Mmkay? = the quickest, most direct route for me to slap the shit out of you. I don't know what it is, and I don't know why these five effin' letters anger me so easily, but for fucks sake, I see this on someone's page and I instantly don't like them. Thnx is the spongy offspring of my hate for this word.


So for some reason i've been seeing around here and around FA and the other various sites I paruse this increased douche-snobbery. From "DON'T TOUCH MY STYLE, BRO" to "WHY WON'T PEOPLE PAY 500 DOLLARS FOR MY SHITTY DIGITAL PAINTINGS" I don't know what the hell has come over everyone. No doubt this isn't a new thing, and probably something common that i wasn't catching onto before, but for some reason it's been incredibly present this last week.

More then that, I can't seem to find a Pokemon picture that doesn't have something/someone's dick in it. What the shit?


As I slowly go up these skill-ranks, as I slowly get better and improve and etc and all that, the more I hate popular artists. The more their attitude annoys the shit out of me. The more that I see them as spastic frivolous douchelicks. They're the expression of what happens when you let whiny 15 year olds act the way they want. It's just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment