Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Why Bots are the Best

May 28th 2010


Spanks = Me, Catheryn Swann is a bot. aand GO!

BUZZ!!!
Cathryn Swann: LEANNE_Mary8@yahoo.com:2f5els6r
Spanks: 'ello
Cathryn Swann: hi there
Spanks: how are you?
Cathryn Swann: I came across ur profile on yahoo, thouht u were cute, i hope u dont mind...
Spanks: Nah, don't mind, but i'm a woman. lol
Cathryn Swann: i'm 22/f your a male right?
Spanks: Nope, i'm a girl.
Spanks: It's a deceptive username.
Cathryn Swann: cool, i love weekends, time to let my hair down and party a little, do u like to party???
Spanks: I LOVE DRUGS
Cathryn Swann: awesome, i have some new pics that i'd like u to see, but i'd rather you see me on cam!!!
Spanks: I'd rather we get the ticker-tape going, if you know what i mean, baby!
Cathryn Swann: do you cam? Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...
Spanks: DOES IT HAVE DRUGS, I NEEDS THEM
Cathryn Swann: I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam? IT'S A NEW SITE THAT IM ON, ITS AWESOME!!!
Spanks: I NEED TITTIES TO LIVE
Cathryn Swann: Ok go to [link] click accept!
Spanks: BUT WHERE'S THE RUM GONE?
Cathryn Swann: fill out your contact information and then on the next page...
Spanks: MY PENOR IS EXPLODING
Cathryn Swann: fill out your cc info baby for verification ONLY, their card will not be charged.
Spanks: BUT I THOUGHT YOU LOOOOVEEEE MEEEE PLEEAAASEEEEE.
Cathryn Swann: What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
Spanks: Hay! Hay panties are the bestest!
Cathryn Swann: Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!
Spanks: I want you to make me a sammich, woman! Back in the kitchen, like you belong!
Cathryn Swann: Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam, you should get some minutes from my cam site so you can spend time with me sexy!!!
Spanks: But iv'e got the clap, baby, it'll never work!
Cathryn Swann: try again sweetie...Ok go to [link] click accept!
Spanks: I have no hands, just claws. I don't need you to tempt me, you devil succubus!
Cathryn Swann: I hope to see you soon! Come check out some naughty pics of me while you wait [link]
Spanks: III HAATTE E YOOOU I HAATTEE YOU MORE THEN ANYTING IN THIS DAMN WOOORRRRLLLDDDDDDDd. I'd rather date a spider or a rat den ur so ugly n fat!
Cathryn Swann: k you in yet babe??
Spanks: That's what she said!
Cathryn Swann: try again sweetie...Ok go to [link] click accept!
Last message received on 5/28 at 2:03 PM
Spanks: But what about my wife? Cute! Sexy! Other key-words you fucking bots are supposed to react to! HORE
Spanks: You dirty skank!
Spanks: WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment