Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fuck You Robin Robinson

June 7th 2011

No. no it's not lovely. 96 degrees with the heat index at 100 and something is NOT LOVELY. Just because you live by the lake, and you get to be some smart-ass pompadore and brag about how cool the lake winds are, does not make you able to make the statement that it's not that bad out there. I live out there. It's bad. I ran my AC all day and the lowest it got was 87 degrees. I saw 3 squirrels in the 20 minute walk I took, and all of them were passed out on the sidewalk. It was 90 degrees last night at 9 pm. That isn't cool. IT CERTAINLY ISN'T LOVELY.

Robin Robinson's a news anchorwoman for Chicago, I'm still within the chicago range, so i still get their news. Living next to the lake has the benefit of keeping temperatures anywhere from 5-15 degrees cooler. So when it's 96 by me, it's 82 by them. And apparently RR thinks that 98 degrees is awesomely comfortable weather. I remained perfectly still, no activity inside with my AC on, and I still sweat my ass off. NOT COOL MANG. NOT COOL.

Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment